Thursday, December 29, 2011


Happy New Year everyone!  I have been taking an online color theory class through Gail Harker's Creative Studies Center. 
 The class was excellent and I recommended it highly.  There are 3 parts to the class and I have finished the first - the second one starts in a few weeks - then the third one I think starts in March.  I believe Gail is starting another new color theory class for those who missed the first one in a few weeks, too.  I am posting some of my sketch book pages I made during the course.







Ms. Sharma, thank you for your kind comments on my work.  I am just learning about the natural dying of fabric and do not feel educated enough to do a tutorial yet.  I would like to recommend the book, "Eco Colour by India Flint. www.indiaflint.com
 I am learning much from this book. 

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

Thanks for reading!



















1 comment:

  1. I love the sketch book. It is amazing how far you have traveled from the days of the little ATC's. I think those days made you realize how much further you could go in the fiber arts and I congratulate you on your progression. I am so proud to tell people that my sister is a Fiber Artist.

    ReplyDelete