Thoughts, ideas, ramblings and experiments of me and my fiber art.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Beasts are finished!
Two beasts are finished
I finished the lion beast. Ended up completely changing the fabric for the body. The orange and green original body was bothering me. I just didn't like that fabric but I am pleased with the new fabric. It flows better.
I have been working on another beast - a sea monster. It was for a client who loves the ocean and wanted an ocean scene. So of course I had to jazz it up a little and put a sea monster coming out of the ocean. I had a lot of fun with this piece. I did the running stitch gathering for the water and it turned out pretty cool. I have started thinking about a new embroidery but more about that later.